AEROTHERMIA

WHAT IS AEROTHERMIA?

The energy naturally contained in the air, in the form of temperature, is available in a way that can be considered inexhaustible, j being able to regenerate itself by natural means by heating. mind of the Sun. That is why it is considered a renewable energy.

Aerothermia harnesses the energy contained in the air around us.

Aerothermia uses up to 75% of the air energy. The technology it relies on can extract energy from air temperatures, even when the temperature is below 0ºC. Up to 75% and the remaining 25% of energy consumed, it does so from the mains.

APPLICATIONS

Its main uses are the production of hot water (ACS), as well as for heating and air conditioning of homes or enclosed spaces. Underfloor heating can also benefit from aerothermal approaches.